Dust consists of particles in the atmosphere that come from various sources such as
soil, dust lifted by weather (an Aeolian processes), volcanic eruptions, and pollution.
- 1. Sample gas type : Air, flue gas, non flammable process gas.
- 2. Suitable for dust concentration measurement :
- at incinerators in general.
- at garbage, hazardous waste and sewage sludge incinerators.
- at facilities for cement production.
- at power stations with gas, oil, coal or co-firing.
- at converter plants and asphalt mixing plants.
- at installations for the incineration of biomass.
- 3. Suitable for measuring the opacity in flue gas.
- 4. Suitable for cost effective process monitoring for dust concentration and opacity.